YOUR TOP TEN!
IPAA Queensland strives to keep you informed and challenge your thinking on the latest in public administration and public purpose work through our suite of thought leadership events and digital content. Our blogs have addressed pressing public policy issues such as climate change, challenging business and organisational matters such as leadership and integrity, critical workplace issues such as mental health and wellbeing, and larger issues of democratic governance including trust in political institutions.
Which topics resonated most with you, our readers? We’ve identified the Top 10 blog articles for 2020-21 as judged by you. And the winner?
Topping the list is the Get ready for what’s next with the ‘Rethink’ Information Series, presented in partnership with BDO! Designed for public sector leaders, the series examines five critical enablers to boost organisational resilience for succeeding in the new normal.
But wait, there’s more! Check out the Top 10 below. And if you missed one earlier or there are some you would like to revisit, simply click!
- Get ready for what’s next with the ‘Rethink’ Information Series!
- Caretaker conventions in Westminster systems – Webinar wrap up
- It’s about leadership and culture – 30 Years since Fitzgerald: Ethics and public purpose
- 2021 CEO & YP Breakfast Takeaways
- Our President’s Open letter to the IPAA Queensland community
- Creating Public Value – The Holy Grail of Public Purpose Work
- Privacy Awareness Week – Make privacy a priority
- Trust in Government – Where is Australia now?
- Creating Public Value – Reimagining Public Purpose Partnerships
- Political trust and democracy in times of coronavirus: Is Australia still the lucky country?