IPAA Queensland is the professional association for public sector employees and others engaged in public purpose work.
As an independent, apolitical association, IPAA provides a trusted platform for important discussions and debates and is uniquely positioned to bring people together from local, state and federal government and from private and not-for-profit organisations and universities who are engaged in public purpose work.
As a partner of IPAA Queensland, you will have the opportunity to connect with our community of influential leaders and emerging leaders and showcase your expertise in public purpose best practice. You will demonstrate your commitment to excellence in public purpose work and together with IPAA Queensland contribute to shaping its future.
IPAA Queensland’s Vision:
IPAA Queensland is committed to:
- Being the voice for the profession of public administration and public purpose work
- Challenging thinking and promoting thought leadership
- Elevating and promoting the professionalism of the public sector
- Connecting individuals and organisations across all levels of government, academia, community and industry sectors throughout the state with a strong regional presence
- Advancing the excellence, integrity and capability of those engaged in public purpose work.
A sustainable IPAA Queensland that advances the professionalism, capability and integrity of those engaged in public administration and public purpose work.
A program of thought leadership forums and events that enable our members to build their connections, challenge their thinking and stay informed about topics and issues relevant to public purpose.
Opportunities to Partner and Sponsor:
There are several ways that organisations can partner with IPAA Queensland. Whilst we grow our brand and presence across the state, we are connecting with public purpose workers across all sectors.
Through our curated content and thought leadership events, we provide a strategic platform for organisations to showcase their strengths and elevate their support of the public purpose sector.
Opportunities to partner and sponsor either through cash contributions or in-kind support are:
- Event Sponsor/Partner – your organisation can cover the costs (all or a proportion) associated with IPAA Queensland events hosted throughout the year.
- Consultancy support – your organisation can provide consultancy services to support the work of IPAA Queensland. Consultancy can include professional services, advice, and provision of key organisational members as event facilitators or emcees to name a few options.
- Venue and Catering support – your organisation can support smaller IPAA Queensland events through providing your office facilities for venues and catering.