2022 Federal Budget Briefing – webinar recording
Thank you to our partners MGD Wealth for presenting the 2022 Federal Budget Briefing on 31 March.
View the recording to hear from Brian Parker (Chief Economist, Australian Retirement Trust) and Erick Cordero (Head of Government and Stakeholder Relationships, QSuper), as well as MGD’s Richard Marsden (Director, International and Executive) and Jessica Harris (Client Adviser).
- Erick Cordero provides a high-level update on the benefits of the QSuper/SunSuper Merger
- Hear a brief economic update from Brian Parker and how the budget announcements may change economic outcomes
- Announcements that are already Law versus announcements that are yet to be legislated
- Find out what individual considerations are at play with scheduled personal tax rate changes, fuel excise reductions and how changes may affect your personal balance sheet
- Be informed about the complexities of the changes to Paid parental leave and Childcare subsidy
- Understand how increased superannuation contribution limits provide an opportunity to help personal wealth building
- With so many choices, it’s hard to know what the right combination of strategies is for you. This webinar gives some considerations around how you should be thinking about deploying surplus cashflow, via reducing debt or investing, for example
- Understand how the investment landscape is changing and the capital shift towards ESG investments globally. Where do the opportunities lie? How do you secure your position in the transition?
Build connections. Challenge your thinking. Keep informed. It’s your IPAA.