YOUR FAVOURITE FIVE
If you’re keen to find out more about what we do here at IPAA, our YouTube channel is an excellent place to start!
The team at IPAA Queensland has stocked the video library with bite-sized clips – from event highlights to full webinar recordings and vox pops of our most popular speakers – that you are sure to find engaging and relevant to your public purpose work.
We are constantly updating our channel with fresh clips so be sure to subscribe!
To get you started, we’ve identified our five most popular videos.
- In conversation with Ian Stewart: hear advice directly from IPAA President Ian Stewart about how public purpose workers can tackle the biggest challenges facing the sector, and more. (7 mins)
- The 5 C’s of successful digital transformation: learn from experts about the 5 make-or-break factors that can triple the success rate of digital transformation projects. (12 mins)
- In conversation with Thomas King: listen to the social enterprise CEO and Young Australian of the Year describe how purpose can be found at the nexus of what someone loves, what they’re good at, and what the world needs. (9 mins)
- What is the Uluru Statement from the Heart?: hear it described by one of its authors and architects, Professor Megan Davis. (3 mins)
- On creating change for public purpose: watch four young social entrepreneurs share their stories on finding purpose and passion to make the world a better place at the 2021 CEO & Young Professionals Breakfast. (21 mins)
But this is only the beginning! Even more content, including full recordings of our events and webinars, is available on the IPAA Member Portal. For access to this and much more, consider becoming a personal member of IPAA today!
KEEP INFORMED. CHALLENGE YOUR THINKING. BUILD CONNECTIONS. IT’S YOUR IPAA.