IPAA Queensland’s top 10 blogs for 2019
IPAA Queensland has been delighted to share a range of thought leadership event and content pieces over the past year. We hope we have challenged your thinking, supported you in building your connections, and of course, kept you informed on the latest in best practice across the public purpose sector.
Which articles have you found the most interesting over the past year? We have collated the top 10 articles in case you may have missed them, or to read again as we wind down towards the end of 2019.
- How technology has changed the public service (and will continue to do so).
- Top five outcomes for implementing SAFe
- Work/Life Balance – how our senior leaders achieve balance
- We ask Katarina – does being a woman influence your leadership style?
- Leaning in to servant leadership
- Don’t wait to be tapped on the shoulder…
- How to foster positive workplace culture
- What advice would you give your new career self
- Rebranding the contribution of women
- 5 most common manager mistakes
#buildconnections #keepinformed #challengeyourthinking